Sunday, July 3, 2011

Keep it going...

It's already July, and July 4th is tomorrow. Time is going by so damn fast its insane. My birthday passed last month on the 27th, and I'm already 20. It seems like such a long time, but in reality, it isn't. There are other people who have been on this planet for longer. I've been thinking a lot lately about life, my surroundings, my friends, people I've been meeting. The actions I've taken over the years and where they have led me to. Also the actions of others and where they are in life now. It makes me grateful for what I have now and what I've achieved, because ultimately we make our own decisions. Even though I believe everything happens for a reason I still believe that we shape our own futures. Depending on those choices it leads us down a certain path.

I've accomplished a lot through the past few years, and now I'm finally doing what I have always dreamed of doing, being a part of something bigger than myself and the people around me. After this I just have to keep it going, keep taking the next steps without looking back, no regrets, just excitement and a positive attitude.

I can't wait to see what my future holds.

Photobucket

No comments: